1. Pray and be a spiritual leader. At least for your wife and children.
2. Play a sport. It will teach you how to win honorably, lose gracefully, respect authority, work with others, manage your time and stay out of trouble.
3. Your knowledge, education, principle and faith is something that nobody can take away from you.
4. Be strong and tender at the same time.
5. Don’t ever be a bully and don’t ever start a fight, but if some idiot clocks you, defend yourself!
6. Save money and invest when you’re young because you’re gonna need it someday.
7. Allow me to introduce you to the oven, washing machine, mop, broom, iron. Now please go use them.
8. Please choose your spouse wisely. My daughter-in-law will be the gatekeeper for me spending time with you and my grandchildren.
9. A woman can do everything that you can do. This includes her having a successful career and you changing diapers at 3.A.M. Mutual respect is the key to a good relationship.
10. Remember to call your mother because I might be missing you (like, always).
CoPas dari metariza.com